MTNL 3G connectivity issue in Delhi

ISP
MTNL 3G
Hi everyone,

Is anybody experiencing slow speed issues in Delhi? I live in North Delhi. Before this, the speeds were being capped to 0.5 mbps, and now, I am experiencing serious connectivity issues. There are no disconnections, the signal strength is about -81 dBm, but it takes a long time to establish a connection to a website. The page takes a long time to load. Has this anything to do with the amount of main balance I have? I usually keep it empty as I don't use this SIM for calling.

Also I have noticed that the signal now constantly switches between WCDMA and HSDPA. It takes a long time to switch and thus the connection is slow to connect to websites. Earlier, the signal used to stay on HSDPA and never switch to WCDMA.

Thanks and cheers!

Last edited:
Most probably a local network issues and nothing to do with main balance or calling.

Using d mtnl sim in bsnl network with no balance & no calling, and everything is running fine 24x7 as long as local Bsnl BTS is working fine. getting ~ 8 mbps 98% time of the month.

Can anyone give a speed test of MTNL in delhi? Here's what I got after trying a lot (the connection took a long time to get established). Look at that upload speed and ping :
4182550475.png