[Solved] Tata Photon Plus error - The connection was terminated by the remote computer

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 21,852

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
I have Tata Photon Plus prepaid USB dongle connection. Dongle is made by ZTE.
From last few weeks I am not able to connect to internet using Tata Photon Plus. I am getting below error-
"The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed"
I tried uninstalling dialer application and modem drivers, and re-installed again. I also tried changing mode from Hybrid > Whiz > Hybrid, activating device several time through "Activate" option in setting.

But still its not working. Any solution for my problem?

Does the error message come with a code?

I usually get a similar message when I'm out of balance.

No error code is displayed. But I get daily sms of balance. I have 27894 MB balance valid till 16/05/2015 🙂
Not sure what is the reason for this error. It is happening at 6 AM as well when generally I never faced issue of getting connected and speed was also good (when it worked 🙂)

WqSy7aS.jpg

No error code.
When I click connect, signal bar keeps toggling between Tata Photon Plus and Tata Whiz, while LED on device turns from Green or Orange flashing. Then error is displayed as in image.

Issue solved after I had online chat with their CC.
For some unknow reasons my device was blocked. I asked CC when/how/who blocked my device but he said he cannot get that information, but he could unblock device if I wish! I said of course unblock it!!!
Then I checked that internet was working fine (as earlier).