Help Needed to buy a new ADSL2+ modem Router

ahhhh.Forgot.Dont worry i still have a 5k Modem/router to order.Will make sure i get the link from you.

So, I'm guessing that an upper limit of 8k?

At this price point, I would've blindly suggested the closest priced Asus model, but well [emoji14]

So, that leaves us with TP-Link. Netgear and D-Link. Buffalo too, if you can get one from the US via someone or a freight forwarder.

Not too keen on current netgear devices. Buy a separate router with did wrt support in case stock firmware turns out to be buggy.

So, around 7k for the router?

Pretty robust. Our college uses a combination of carrier grade Cisco and enterprise grade Ubiquiti equipment and it works very well! Not this exact model, so, I can't say for sure. But seeing as how most of the reviews are pretty positive, you should be fine.

Pretty robust. Our college uses a combination of carrier grade Cisco and enterprise grade Ubiquiti equipment and it works very well! Not this exact model, so, I can't say for sure. But seeing as how most of the reviews are pretty positive, you should be fine.
The thing is it seems difficult to configure.

yep not for everyone but once set your not gonna touch any other router. i think watch few videos on YouTube to learn setup before buying it.