Sun TV told to give signals to TataSky in 3 days

• Thread starter Thread starter qazranchi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 76
  • Views Views 17,188
Status
Not open for further replies.
my cable guy force all the regional channels down my throat thats why i always wanted packages. and even dth providers are not offering packages of channels which can be bundled together.

i am a tamilian so i need sun tv to watch those progrms i can understand telugu so suntv and gemini are ledung in those respected regions so i am lookinf forward to the judgement

that is the primary reasons Tata Sky needs to have packages because of the size of india as a country. people in south india generally would have no use for punjabi channels. i certainly have no use for any of the regional channels. i just want some english ones besides some movie channels.

the employee of Tata Sky from whom i purchased tatasky connection said that the company is hoping that they should get tatasky soon because they are planning to launch FM in their network,so this FM signals depend on suntv signalsthis is what the fellow said

sun-Tata Sky judgement cant come today. because sun got stay order on the last judgement. and sun was given 7days to produce stay order. so sun will again delay things by 7days(of which 4-5days are over now). so after stay order is produced it will further take time for TRAI to decide on it.in general this is repeat of star v/s dish tv battle. star didnt give star channels to dish tv till the tatasky was to be launched. sameway sun wont give sun channels as long as sun dth comes which we shud hear within 2months or so as just ISRO said that insat 4b is fully operational now.

@rbpyogeshhow is FM signals related to sun signals? no idea. but i think its related to transponders issue. Tata Sky probably has kept few transponders reserved for sun channels and dont want to use them for FM.but they dont know they are not getting sun soon. oh but wait they know that customers in india have lots of patience or wont do anything. afteralll they do wait for politicians promises for years and decades!

the stay order which sun has taken is valid upto april 15 and today is the hearing of the casethis is what i read in many websites

i cudnt find anywhere that stay order is only upto apr 15. its just that today trai wud hear the case and sun wud produce stay order. its always 1 step every week or 2. and plus if even highcourt goes against sun then sun wud move to supreme court and get stay. its as simple as that.

from what i know sun tv is connected to the dude who is incidentally our minister of communications. i may be wrong. but if maran is there. i really do not think Tata Sky is going to get what they want if sun does not want to give.

check out wikipedia:

DM has been accused of demanding the Tatas 33.33% shares from the Tata-Rupert Murdoch DTH project (Tata Sky) for the Sun Network. In reply, he has asked the news papers which have published the report to apologize and has gone to court seeking compensation of Rs. 1 crore for personality damage from Indian Express, Thina Mani and Jaya TV.

btw. there is another maran as per google. i like the other one.

lol i dont have 1cr rs thats why i didnt say anything LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.