• Thread starter Thread starter coolbuddy_79
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,582

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
what do you guys suggest???renault logan launched today...any new in the pipeline???

Check out the Zen Estilo.

nah...it didn't appeal me... -_-would opt for swift if i go for any maruti product...

Zen is too cheap for 5 lakh range. If u can strech a bit , my selection wud be Honda City.For Rs 5 lakh, wait for New getz or a new car from Skoda is due to come nexyt year....cant remember the name.

can wait till jun end...can't wait till next year...honda city would be a bit costlier, and i'm not too interested in the entry-level models...

Ford fiesta Diesel !! it's somewhat above 5

Yea, I agree with you on that one.... entry level variants are usually stupid... especially since sometimes it means they don't have things like power steering!! (though thankfully that's changing). The Logan looks interesting... but I would seriously wait for a few months after its delivery begins to find out all the bugs and kinks in it... not to mention the mileage.

logan diesel should have a decent average. petrol version is likely to give just around 13kpl. costs around 4.5-4.6L.

after much digging, found their official site here...seems even if i go for the GLE model, the onroad price will be somewhere around 5.25 lacs...talked to their CC...it'll take a cpl of days for the car to hit the delhi showrooms...will go and find out more then...

i think logan is a good choice. looks quite interesting and very nice for the price.

that thing cost 7 lakh rupees. and is a ford.

Definitely, the fiesta base (petrol) comes up to 6.5L, so diesel would certainly stretch it up to 8, with all the goodies 😀