• Thread starter Thread starter torrentbhai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,138

torrentbhai

Regular
ISP
MTNL 749NU PLAN
i have changerd my plan for 2 mbps speeds but the speed is not improved it is still 200 kbpsmy reason for opting for mtnl was good speed .. so far nonehave 199 plan,1504 does not help...i am in delhidoes anybody have some contact no. of some officer who can help...have gone through the pinned sections here

contact Mr. Subhendu of MTNL...contact Mr. Apoorv Khatreja of this forum for his no...

Shubendu wont entertain.....the 1st question he asks.......who gave u my number.

i am sick of calling 1504 now , as expected mtnl babulog as usual..damn airtel their exchange is full in my area

send email to following requesting the upgrade - your area gm and agm, add cc to gmbb@bol.net.in and jtoint1@bol.net.in ..

if u're lucky, u'll be upgraded in 2 hrs. if don't, then again send the email to all above recipients after 2 days. preferable time to send - 10 AM

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the problem with these MTNL guyz..their normal fault reporting system is inefficient..and if phone number/email of some official is posted here then after a while even that route gets blocked coz of the no of requests..and one has to fall back upon 1504..

QUOTE(torrentguru @ Apr 3 2007, 04:11 PM) [snapback]86004[/snapback]
i have changerd my plan for 2 mbps speeds
but the speed is not improved it is still 200 kbps
my reason for opting for mtnl was good speed .. so far none

have 199 plan,
1504 does not help...
i am in delhi
does anybody have some contact no. of some officer who can help...

have gone through the pinned sections here[/b]

If your exchange is Rajouri Garden, then talk to Mr.Dubey (Sub divisional Officer) at 20040001. Even if you are not in that exhange, perhaps he can guide you to the right person. Be very polite to him while talking.
Anil

Call 1504, argue wid d mtnl ppl for ur speeds for some timeThen, scold them- "Aap mujhe directly unse baat karayiye jo speeds change karte hain"p.S:This may work....dat's how Apoorv Khatreja landed wid Shubhendu's no in d 1st place

now they do not give no. of hegher people..they tell to call 197..lets see ...have mailed a few emails to almost all emails mentioned in mtnl delhi site