• Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,185
Status
Not open for further replies.

hack_back

+++++DONT USE TATA VSNL +++++

THIS IS WHAT I GOT ......

suffering......f**k the service ...... 🙁

I am fed up with the services of the broadband of tata.

I am feeling misguided and used by your marketing staff. It feels no one can take care of the after services.your brand projects excellent speed and in reality it is the reverse also your technical staff is not able to understand the client complains and end up wasting my time and energy.

My connection was installed on last Friday 23rd march but till today after the whole week my problem stays the same without any solution.

I wonder how do you handle customer complains. My service plan is quick power 240 it is on hourly basis I took it for downloading purpose but to my dismay it never gives a constant speed and gets disconnected every 5-10 mins.
Even my hours are wasted as your staff came to check the problem 3-4 times and used my log in so I have wasted the hours without any solution and I request you to please give me back the hours I wasted . I also have a bsnl connection in office which gives me better speed in 256kbps then your 2mb plan scheme I have selected.

Please do take a note of this.

Meendeep shah

Last edited by a moderator:
not to salt ur woes but u shud have come to this forum earlier b4 purchasingthe service from tata indicom. now its too late. but then u can still go for bsnl.u will lose some bucks for installation but will save time.i wonder why u didnt go for bsnl hourly plan when u already had it in ur office and were satisfied with it.

^ not reading other threads in the section..He is the only one holding the flag of Tata high up..@crazysah, dude i think u shld really give us an update once the monsoon's are over..

Yeah sure. It is going superb at the momment. Download speeds are always above 60 kbps on a good server (especially on torrents) and surfing has only been slow like 1 day out of the 2 weeks - 3 weeks I have had it. So far great!

well,mine is certainly good,its almost a year now..It seems,places where it work,it works really well,else its hell....

may be engineers at crazysah and leomax area are good. or their area has less number of connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.