How to configure GTPL Broadband having RJ45 as input cable with adsl2+ router (Dlink DSL-2750U)?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dhaval
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 11,368
ISP
GTPL
I was previously using adsl2+ router (D-Link DSL-2750U) for connecting the BSNL Broadband which specifically has RJ11 as input. Now I have moved to GTPL Broadband which specifically has RJ45 as input.
I have connected GTPL Broadband cable to my router (Dlink DSL-2750U) in the LAN1 and another LAN cable to my Laptop from the LAN2 of my router. And MAC Address of both my Laptop and Router are registered with GTPL.

With this setting I can use internet in my laptop but the problem is i cannot use internet from WiFi connection. All my mobiles and Tablet get successfully connected to WiFi with my Username and Password but cant access the internet.

Can anyone help me what setting should i do for using internet over WiFi?

You are using a dsl based router get yourself a wan based router and connect your rj 45 cable to the wan port and configure pppoe your current router will not work.

You are using a dsl based router get yourself a wan based router and connect your rj 45 cable to the wan port and configure pppoe your current router will not work.
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
That's the solution I know but I want to know if anything can be done with this ADSL based router?