Pockets by ICICI Bank

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 60
  • Views Views 14,731
Instant & Everywhere
You can download the Pockets app and create your wallet instantly – it’s available everywhere you go – right in your pocket. Fund it instantly using any bank debit card or Internet Banking and its ready for use.

Shop Anywhere
The wallet is powered by VISA – so you can enjoy shopping online from any Indian website. And if you like shopping in stores or for things you can’t buy online (like a hot cup of Coffee!), you can even get a physical Pockets card.

Pay Anyone
With Pockets, you can transfer money not only to bank accounts, but even to mobile number, email id or Facebook id. What’s more, you can also request money from friends!

Awesome Deals
Yes, we do have goodies for your Pockets! A bundle of specially chosen deals from brands you love are available right in this app.

One World One App
There’s so much more you can do with Pockets – recharge your mobile balance, book movie tickets, pay bills, gift physical/e-vouchers and split expenses with friends.

Help at Hand
With chat features built into the app, customer support is just a tap away. You can also call us or email us for assistance.

ZvL0dVI.png
hBsy2cs.png
e2QsPNE.png
kWQ0tdY.png
Q60Vvbl.png
mzAsevj.png
fh0mKsz.png
BPKRC8P.png

yup. but their recent website and this mobile app indicates that they are finally getting something right. even though this has nothing to do with material design for an android app.

Man. ICICI is annoying. This is the transaction detail for the 500 rupees I transferred to my Pockets account:

IFK/100001199884/DG~002101031799~3662000

How is one supposed to make any sense out of it!

Internet Funds K... / transaction number/DG~Source A/c~Dest A/c

Just a guess 😀

Could just use POCKETSAPP keyword somewhere! I do not want to start keeping a record in 2015! I have not done it in 15 years (which has created numerous instances of me struggling to remember specific transactions. 😛

Thanks to multiple wallets.. I already have an excel.. I believe I have mentioned it in the forum before as well...