How to configure Reliance Broadband on Netgear N300 D1500?

• Thread starter Thread starter XanXus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,019
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL
Hello,
I am have been using BSNL broadband for a long time, and my current plan is ULD 1445, i am planning to get Rcom wireline Thunder 1099 plan.
I want to know about modem compatibility.
I have Netgear N300 D1500
will this modem work with rcom wireline ?

reliance includes the cost of the modem in installation charges. best is to use it because their system is pretty messed up with a login page and all that.

I just bought the modem recently, i dont want to pay extra for another modem,
is it possible to get the modem working with reliance ?

well they are going to take 600 rupees for installation in any case. if you do not want to take their modem, that's your choice.

i would think so. getting it to work with reliance is going to be another story. i had a lot of trouble configuring a D-Link modem on reliance and it continues to give issues. personally i would recommend to use reliance's modem and a third party wireless router if you need wi-fi. others might have a better idea about compatibility with third party modems. please mention the modem name.

i would think so. getting it to work with reliance is going to be another story. i had a lot of trouble configuring a D-Link modem on reliance and it continues to give issues. personally i would recommend to use reliance's modem and a third party wireless router if you need wi-fi. others might have a better idea about compatibility with third party modems. please mention the modem name.
I have started the thread with modem name and link
Netgear N300 D1500
🙂

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.