Vodafone My Best Offers : Are they really individually customized

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 14,255
lol. Did you go through previous page? I already did & it did not work..

Ya.. You tried recharging that number even though that offer is NOT assigned to you.. What I am saying is try NOT to do ANY data recharge for a month or two (in which no you want that facility) and see...

In any case, it does not explain how its showing up for my other friend who recharges 3-4 days before his 28 day period completes..

Get a new temporary sim, and check if offer is available on that. OR Port you Vodafone number to some other operator and again port to Vodafone. OR dont port, but just send port sms 😀

Back when I'd bought a test VF number, I used a 2G data pack for the first month, thereafter it was always 156 for 1GB 3G [emoji14]

While you're at it, try going 2G for a month. This was when 2G was cheaper than 3G. Not sure if that's still the case.

Borrowed a Vodafone 3G SIM from neighbors, as new activation for me would take a few days, and this one was bought after I suggested voda to them for their CCTV, but they postponed the purchase of other required hardware for online view.

They got 1GB with new SIM/Connection @Rs.200/- I've paid him and would return it once data is exhausted and my new SIM chimes.

Reason for another voda 3G Is my broadband is acting up a lot since last 3 days, sites like ebay.com and lots of pages on India sites which have anything falling in a particular IP Range is not resolving, every 5 minutes there's a 20 to 30 second outage.

so after trying hard for a solution and proved to be a Idiot, I admitted that I don't know much, I haven't heard about Google DNS or what Internet speed is, and after having a fight over SMS with the guy who looks after this area, I am now back to stone age where broadband
would come someday....
So I hope on new SIM I would get some greedy offer.

Tried taking a short break, but no luck. Meanwhile the offer stopped showing up in the past 1-2 days to the folks I knew had. Anybody recharged it today?

HLdkNVC.jpg

Hmm.. But as @ghpk also has pointed out.. people have got for 6 months too. & my friends have got it 4-5 times for sure if not more ....