AIB Controversies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 10,796
Why is this forum blocking bad words? We should have freedom! /s

If one can be vulgar in jokes why cant one be vulgar on roads as long as its not harming anyone physically?

There should be complete freedom. Do not restrict the freedom. Its a free country! /s

I'd been to their royal turds show with a couple of friends a while back. Damn, the thing sucked for the most part. I mean a couple of things were funny but upping the offensive ante and over reliance on cuss words doesn't really add to the whole thing.

Sure enough, I was told comedy isn't for me [emoji14]

@chromaniac

Care to recommend some good stand up comics? 😀
Exactly...only the Khamba part was good to me..rest was like WTH??
watch Russell Peters..

Really, one can stand and abuse anyone vulgarly in the country in the name of comedy and the other is expected to gleefully accept it?
Well this is allowed in foreign soil..not that I'm defending the current scenario of the so called comedy done by our celebs..

On the bright side, they are now eligible to contest elections.

I dont know if it is a good thing or bad that nothing offends me as long as it doesn't involve personal attacks on me.

Sadly, one of the rarest times, I felt like agreeing with KRK in the above video with him speaking the hypocrisy in the industry.

KRK is an idiot.this is not hypocrisy.
he makes comments on them with the intention to irritate them.They allowing such comments on themselves is totally different.they know what they are getting into.this doesn't mean they should allow idiots like KRK to pass comments on them too.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVK
I am more talking about them joking on others... There were many from/related to the industry who were joked upon. Just like KRK has no right to abuse others without their consent, others dont have either.....

maybe they are pissed off at them too.But some classy guys(lol,at least compared to KRK) making fun of you is one thing and a 2-rupee ka guy like KRK making fun of you is totally different.

amitabh bachan can abuse me & i wont mind much but i can not stand my maid abusing me.

Apparently, KRK isnt one...

Honestly, I will feel more offended if Amitabh abuses me & less offended if a maid does. The maid is likely to have come from a background wherein she would not have been well educated/cultured etc, you cant blame her much because of her background. If AB does, then he is just being ....... , and will loose any respect he has in my eyes.

Precisely my question. Tolerance and all is fine, but there has to be a limit.

though i think certain individuals should be exempt from this. politicians for one 😛

Reactions: SVK