AIB Controversies

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 10,790
Two vastly different reports. DNA Says a police complaint was filed.

Also this

Source

Technically this needs to be in an independent thread. This is not related to Censor Board anymore.

Indian Laws suck.

I would prefer if they do no let any of the films involving some of the actors there EVER irrespective of the roast 😛

I wonder if soon everyone will be rushing back to delete all the hurtful "comments" on Twitter/Youtube etc.

KRK literally lives them & he is still roaming in the streets..

Strange this - Social Media Messages Not an Offence: Centre to Supreme Court
The court is hearing petitions challenging provisions of the Information Technology law that allow the police to arrest those who post "annoying, inconvenient and dangerous messages" on social media.

"The government doesn't wish to curtail freedom of speech," the Centre told the court, adding, "Exercising one's freedom of speech won't be an offence, but this law applies to cyber crimes."
KRK might be safe because of this, what he is doing in on Social Media. Let him do it on streets and lets see result 🙂
BTW this AIB event was public event, so somebody from public objected for language used?

What the government said was that the freedom of speech laws applies to social media as well. It's not like you can threaten violence towards someone and it would be ok.

I was not offended. I feel hypocritical being okay with this and not with other instances of foul language used in public.

One thing I learned was that in over 2 hours they made remarks on people who were not around as well. So, that is the most depressing part. Whether I agree with this whole thing or not is a different topic. I am assuming the jokes they cracked on one other and the audience can be justified by them by saying they knew what they were getting into and they were ok with it. But others, I am sure they dont have any right to abuse ....

Last edited: