How to complain about Videocon D2H in Trai or Ministry of Broadcasting

ganesanswdl

Champion
ISP
Railwire
Dear Friends,

I wanted to gift my 2 yr old d2h setup box to my Bro-i-law (I Got a HD Box as free for our New TV) so Contacted the Videocon d2h and inquired about the process of changing the ownership and relocation.

As per their advise sent all the documents (15 days back) thru email to CC,Relocation & even nodal officer too.. NO Response.. Called the CC ..Even they are also buying time ..No Proper response..

Can Anyone Help Me about How to complaint about these IDIOTS in Trai or Ministry of Broadcasting.

Pls Help.

Dear Friends,

I wanted to gift my 2 yr old d2h setup box to my Bro-i-law (I Got a HD Box as free for our New TV) so Contacted the Videocon d2h and inquired about the process of changing the ownership and relocation.

As per their advise sent all the documents (15 days back) thru email to CC,Relocation & even nodal officer too.. NO Response.. Called the CC ..Even they are also buying time ..No Proper response..

Can Anyone Help Me about How to complaint about these IDIOTS in Trai or Ministry of Broadcasting.

Pls Help.

Why u write here? FB or Twitter them...... They solve my probs.

Did you conduct/confirm with twitter ID/Chat/email whether they allowed to change ownership?

Hey Friends....Job Done ..... Videocon D2H had relocated and also Change the ownership too.. Am Very Happy...

I just complained in PG Portal and sent a message to their FB Page too... Some how the Area Operational Head of Videocon D2H spoke to me over phone and confirmed that it will be done within 2-3 days but to my Pleasant surprise everything was done within 4 hrs after his call.

Surprised that How their CC works.. One Complaint to PGP & a Message in FB does it wat So many mails & calls can't do.. Very Sad.

Tough days ahead for Videcon D2H CC.