Ftv Ban

may be FTV should only show sari clad models to be in india....do we need moral policing ........everything they decide like ..to celebrate valentine's day or not......isint it legal to show adult content after 11pm ....MIDNIGHT HOT was shown after 11pm . it was midnight hot MR minister not midday meal time ...huhhhhhhhh......:angry: :angry:

and i've heard that FTV India.com that is beamed in India doesn't even have the show Midnight Hot...it was there in FTV.com... 😱i don't know myself, as i don't watch it 😛 so can anyone confirm this??? 😉

I'm going to miss FTV coz I usually leave it on in the background - they generally have some chilled out music playing which is great to have on while I'm on the PC. As for nudity, I guess the politicians really are out of touch with the current generation of kids who have easy access to nudity & vulgarity in various forms. Dasmunshi should moral-police his own family and not yours or mine. Some baboo sitting in Dilli has no business telling me what I can or cannot watch as long as nobody is getting hurt in the process.

^true!!i'd like to decide for my kids (when they come 🙄) on my own...not some politician!!

YAY! Finally, i can concentrate on the videos on my HDD 😛. This is just stupid lame goes a far way in showing the world how stupid our countries politicians really are.And for those who are acting as if they never watched Midnight Hot. It used to air for 30 mins at 12AM in the night.And nosh just mentioned, i leave it in the background ....... love the music

well, no one is acting if they never watched Midnight Hot...i saw it a lot of times, and everytime at the 9:30 to 10:30 pm IST slot and it's not there anymore...so was just wondering...

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Apr 2 2007, 11:25 PM) [snapback]85876[/snapback]
well, no one is acting if they never watched Midnight Hot...i saw it a lot of times, and everytime at the 9:30 to 10:30 pm IST slot and it's not there anymore...so was just wondering...[/b]
Yep, MH was aired between 9:30 and 10:30 slot, not after 11.

All these channel banning is just a petty attempt by dasmunshi to project themselves as a serious government organization. Adult content used to be shown on television since 1995 and they still show it. I would like to remind you people that it's not the government which is to blame but the fucking NGOs and similar organizations which have a problem with adult content being shown on television. These bans are a result of NGOs filing PILs in the court and as there is no provision till date about adult content , the government has no choice but to take action. Just yesterday i read about government planning to legalize adult content with a time frame of 11.00 pm to 5.00 am and that is a big and a bold step by the government. And i'm sure channels will get increased viewership in the late night slots coz 90% of the people will love it.Eventually we will have exclusive adult channels being made available with the success of CAS and DTH. The Broadcast bill which will be tabled in the winter session of the parliament will address a lot of issues and bring in transparency.

i would get a reason to get off my computer. see stuff without downloading first! yey.

^^^ lol sushubh. :lol:its not just midnight hot that used to be shown. there are a few other programs also which show quite a lot. i remember, i had seen many times ftv showing some amount of nudity during the afternoon and evening. though i dont know now, had seen that a long long time before.

long time back. i was channel surfing with mom sitting closeby. and we saw a total nudie... damn it was a pretty weird experience.

^^^ lol sushubh u got "caught" (not in the real sense though 😛) :lol:didnt you know the channel was coming? whenever im watching tv and anyone is nearby, i just skip these channels. 😀and when no one is there, i skip the other channels. 🙄 😉

dude. i was channel surfing on my dad's tv. times when we get tv time in terms of 1-2 hours a day. 🙂

One harmless rule they could bring into force would be to compel all channels to show a program rating logo continuously. This would make it far easier for parents to monitor their kids viewing. A short warning or rating at the beginning of programs just doesn't cut it and adds to the paranoia of concerned parents. These common sense methods need to be implemented rather than the summary digital beheadings being carried out right now. Somehow one gets the feeling that Dasmunshi and company is not just concerned about the kids - they would also like to dictate what fully grown men and women watch so that we can leave our current decadent/ degenerate/ anti-social ways behind and become nice upstanding citizens.Reminds me of the classic flick '1984' where people live in a tyrannical dictatorship where sex is banned and is being systematically phased out. I'd recommend you see it but I won't because it contains lots scenes of female frontal nudity and Mr. Dasmunshi (who I sincerely aspire to be like someday) would not approve.