MTNL Delhi Freedome 800 - Speed not increasing at nights

• Thread starter Thread starter Antlion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 18,329
Few months back I dumped MTNL...... now I am on Excitel...... youtube from 512Kbps to 20Mbps at Rs.800 all inclusive....

I'm waiting for Jiofiber in my area no other reasonable ISP listed until then MTNL is my savior...

i think they are doing away with all plans under 1999 and coming up with just 9 plans that one would have to mandatorily opt for otherwise after 6 months they would change it to the one nearest to the current plan..
check mtnl delhi website..i think i read it there
------
xyx2000 you are right now am too getting the bumped speeds..wast getting over 512kbps for last so many days..mtnl has really goofed up and specially reading their new plan policy think will have to look for options doen the line..nextra i think is offering unlimited no fup plans..thoughbthey are in my area but niy serving my block currently..lets see

can you give the link , i could not find it on mtnl's website
------
found it, but what are the new plans & what modifications have been made to the old plans ?
------
Saw there new plans , i guess updated today , this is a great plan
Freedom ULD-1299
Unique no..MTNL/DL/FL/9

512 kbps

1 Mbps
------
2 mbps ,80 gb fup, post fup 1mbps for 1299
------
4 mbps plan is also good MTNL Delhi - Customer SelfCare Portal : Online Book Landline, Broadband and other services
------
I am happy with these plans

Yes indeed , well all plans will shift to Limited plans in six months 1299 is new hope with Post FUP 1 Mbps but monthly Bill will cost i guess Rs 1700 ( Min Phone charges + taxes)

Can any of you access the router page? 192.168.1.1

I've reset it twice, it becomes inaccessible a few minutes in.

I've only been getting 2mbps from 8-8 lately.

its your local network/ pc issue.... run an antivirus and secure with a firewall..

Can any of you access the router page? 192.168.1.1

I've reset it twice, it becomes inaccessible a few minutes in.

I've only been getting 2mbps from 8-8 lately.
Why are you still on this plan ? they have launched new 2mbps plans for almost the same cost , change ypur plan

Were you implying the FTTH 1200 plan? It sure looks attractive.

Are there feasibility concerns with this plan?

Thanks.