MTNL Delhi Freedome 800 - Speed not increasing at nights

• Thread starter Thread starter Antlion
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 18,333
no bump as of now

It seems a lot of us are not getting the full increased speed of 2 Mbps as per plan. I am getting 0.8 Mbps at night and despite complaining to everyone at Mtnl Delhi including DGH Internet and constant interaction with them for the past 2 weeks nothing has happened so far. Is this happening with u too and what can be done about it

Still after 1 & 1/2 mths getting speed of 0.8 mbps at night .Profile is ok Snr and attenuation are good but still nothing happening.talked to dgh internet,exchange internet head but still nothing .What should i do as i dont think there is a better download plan without fun within 1000 bucks in Delhi. Any Suggestions

i am getting really slow browsing speeds since this 1st october speed upgrade, i shifted to 2 mbps unlimited because of the frustration .

I was not at home during the speed upgradation time. Yesterday I just came back and I did'nt get any 2mbps in the night, is it just me or happened with everyone using the plan 800.

I am getting 2mbps 24/7 since atleast 2 days, did not notice if i was getting it earlier too .

i want to know is there any way i can get 2 mbps speed in day time if my pc has been switched off all night and only starts after 8 am...
coz when i dont turn off my pc..i get 2 mbps for entire day and night...

Speed again not increasing and is really slow during the day, i cant do anything, webpages are not opening
------
i hvae reset three times since 7.30 am, no speed increase

Guys I faced the same Problem few months back i called CC , he told me " Tum apna DNS Badal do " i was like WTF what DNS has do with this , i thought he giving me same ol MTNL BABU BS but then it actually worked i was on Googles DNS 8.8.8.8 ( coz of blocked site issues ) changed to MTNL one and it worked .. maybe it works for others too .. but still don't know how ..

I Agree it has nothing to with it but strangely just yesterday even my net didn't switch back to 2mbps it remained 512kbps 😛 i think mtnl babus watching me... But it worked for me before so i mentioned, you said Morning? I am on freedom 800 so switch happen at night for me.