• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 12,677

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
Have anyone tried the new section(My Tata Sky) on tatasky.com? I have just registered for tht but its loading too slow... But its showing option for online payment and online movies order etc... Also at the time of registration use the digicom number written on the digicom itself ... not the one u get under organiser->system setting->system details...

Ok.. tht is now opening fine... but payment by credit card or direct bank debit still not functional... But they do have option to enter the recharge code online... plus it is having monthly statements too... and one can order tht showcase crap by using this...

Yes, after your post, I have registered myself. Its pretty cool and I found it fast also. I don't know why the Digicard Number displayed on screen in System Details and the one printed on Digicomp are different. But yes, you need to enter the number that is printed on Digicomp. With the option to recharge by Credit card, you will get the flexibility to recharge for any amount from Rs.1 to Rs.9999 and you are not bound by the denomination of the recharge voucher 🙂

QUOTE(waterloo_sunset @ Apr 3 2007, 05:40 PM) [snapback]86020[/snapback]
Tata Sky local helpline no.(Delhi): 60006633

Keep ur subscriber id handy if ur an existing customer.[/b]
i want to get installed tatasky...i m nt the existing customer

That online recharge option is great for me. Since i don't have a BSNL landline, the call to get my account recharged was always an STD. Now no more STD calls 😀

First of all, the BSNL/MTNL no attracts STD charges too (It's a 1860 no...not 1800). Also the one i posted above is a local helpline no. for Delhi which they have setup recently and can be reached from any phone.

Recently I registered for online account in Tata Sky website. The registration process is simple and also it gives great convenience to the customers. The ability to recharge your account thorugh debit card is excellent. I think this is another milestone achieved by Tata. I just wanted to know if Tata Sky is adding any new channels because this info is not available anywhere. Also, I think Tata has wasted many slots because of Showcase, which is the least popular channel in the whole Bouquet. But still there is potential to add around 20-30 channels in Bouquet.

Also, I think Tata has wasted many slots because of Showcase, which is the least popular channel in the whole Bouquet. But still there is potential to add around 20-30 channels in Bouquet.[/b]
Tata Sky has enough slots to launch another 50 channels so don't worry.

So when will those get utilized?? Its abt 4-5 months now since they have added a new channel.... I don't know wht's stopping them to add free channels like zoom etc..

Why should Tata Sky add channels just for the sake of it ? Do you seriously think that people will get tatasky coz they have channels like zoom. It's not about the channels but the service which is a vast improvement over the current cable service. Besides it's not like zoom is a popular channel so unless there is a considerable demand they can take their time. Their current marketing was based around the world cup but with the national team's disaster it has hurt them a bit. With SUN Direct launching soon and Reliance , Bharthi also joining in, it's only a matter of time before Tatasky launch some exclusive channels on their platform to give them more edge and with Sky as their partner they are well placed to do it.

I feel there is certainly a case for Tata Sky to inform their customers when they suddenly yank channels off air, without assigning any valid reason. Given the reputation of Tata and Sky, I felt that they should have let the customers know when they stopped broadcasting Neo sports channels. Otherwise there would be no difference between the local cable operators and Tata Sky, except perhaps they are better dressed.