Tatasky Self Care

• Thread starter Thread starter hitman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 12,683
u even get to meet the real people representing Tata Sky? can you speak to them directly with your complaints?you can do that with your cable guy.

Wht's the use of talking to cable guy ??? Everytime I complained him abt some channels not coming or bad reception... he just said peeche se hi nahi aa rahe... U can't even threaten them to opt for some other local cable operator... They have got the areas distributed... So here we get just one cable operator in one area... Now isn't tht monopoly...

@maahkaal ... They still don't show many many channels... They have lots of tranponders underutilized.. So wht's the harm in adding more channels... And yes some ppl like to watch channels u don't like to... So there is every possibility people will not get Tata Sky coz they don't have channels like zoom,cnbc,janmat, halmark,b4u etc.. On one hand they r desperate to get SUN channels and on other hand they don't show channels even which r free and u r talking abt exclusive channels... Seems like a distant dream...

I agree with vkr1515... tatasky must provide some valid reason for dropping a channel... they just can't take off a channels like tht...

i had say this...with a cable guy. you can atleast abuse the guy. 😉with Tata Sky... you dont have an official contact apart from a paid for support number. now they remove a channel that you like. what can you do with tata sky in this scenario? nothing from what i see here.

that other thread abt "why i disconnected tata" and this channels coming and going and coming at their will is reason enough. Tata Sky needs to change policies. else it makes no difference from cable op.as of now i have switched back to cable as cable op is talking good these days lol. just waiting for CAS. IPTV is costly else i wud have gone for it.

some ppl like to watch channels u don't like to... So there is every possibility people will not get Tata Sky coz they don't have channels like zoom,cnbc,janmat, hallmark,b4u etc.. On one hand they r desperate to get SUN channels and on other hand they don't show channels even which r free and u r talking abt exclusive channels... Seems like a distant dream...
I understand your point but like i said unless there is demand for a channel , things will not move at a brisk pace. Besides what makes you think tataksy are just sitting around doing nothing. I'm sure they are trying to get other channels on their platform as well. There are other factors involved as well. It's not about a channel being free to air only. What if the channel is produced by your rival or that the distribution rights are with your competitors ? Just take a look at the SUN channels who are using every dirty trick to delay giving their channels to tatasky.

Sushubh whats with the quote thing. It's looking a bit messy in the posts. And incomplete information too.

Sushubh whats with the quote thing. It's looking a bit messy in the posts. And incomplete information too.

ok i see the lack of spacing but it looks fine otherwise. 😕