Tatasky Self Care

hitman

Regulars
[OP]
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Have anyone tried the new section(My Tata Sky) on tatasky.com? I have just registered for tht but its loading too slow... But its showing option for online payment and online movies order etc... Also at the time of registration use the digicom number written on the digicom itself ... not the one u get under organiser->system setting->system details...

hitman

Regulars
[OP]
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Ok.. tht is now opening fine... but payment by credit card or direct bank debit still not functional... But they do have option to enter the recharge code online... plus it is having monthly statements too... and one can order tht showcase crap by using this...

s_parkhi

Regulars
Regulars
Mar 28, 2007
Yes, after your post, I have registered myself. Its pretty cool and I found it fast also. I don't know why the Digicard Number displayed on screen in System Details and the one printed on Digicomp are different. But yes, you need to enter the number that is printed on Digicomp. With the option to recharge by Credit card, you will get the flexibility to recharge for any amount from Rs.1 to Rs.9999 and you are not bound by the denomination of the recharge voucher :)

waterloo_sunset

Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
Tatasky local helpline no.(Delhi): 60006633Keep ur subscriber id handy if ur an existing customer.

mayank1200

Regulars
Nov 13, 2008
QUOTE(waterloo_sunset @ Apr 3 2007, 05:40 PM) [snapback]86020[/snapback]
Tatasky local helpline no.(Delhi): 60006633

Keep ur subscriber id handy if ur an existing customer.[/b]
i want to get installed tatasky...i m nt the existing customer

Karan

I am a n00b
Regulars
Aug 23, 2006
Gurgaon
That online recharge option is great for me. Since i don't have a BSNL landline, the call to get my account recharged was always an STD. Now no more STD calls :D

waterloo_sunset

Regulars
Aug 26, 2005
New Delhi
First of all, the BSNL/MTNL no attracts STD charges too (It's a 1860 no...not 1800). Also the one i posted above is a local helpline no. for Delhi which they have setup recently and can be reached from any phone.