I never had this kind of poor support Ever.

Vivek Chaturvedi

[OP]
Jan 17, 2015
I am writing to you because I am not at all Happy with the services I am getting. This is the 5th time I called Customer Care and whenever I request for the Supervisor to be on call, They won't be available at any time. The system is not generating correct information as I purchased the Half Yearly Plan (for 6 months) for Advantage_H. And when I checked my bill today, I got to know that I got my service for 5 months and I need to pay the amount for 6 months separately and this does not make any sense. I informed the same to the customer Care with request #2015011615174402 and got to know that I have to pay the month amount and I can again request for half yearly plan from tomorrow but for today I have to pay the bill of Rs. 894. Interesting part is when I requested for the supervisor, The executive informed me that he is not around (This is the third time I requested for the Supervisor and I am not sure what supervisor do in you Customer Care Center and why they are not interested to talk to customers) and then he argued with me and then I asked him to disconnect my connection with Spectranet, then he put my phone on mute and talked to his senior and suddenly changed his mood and told me that we will send the request to the concern department and you need not to pay Rs.894.
I have many colleagues of mine who are using your services. I would request you to reply to this email and provide me the next action plan and also let me know what kind of policy you guys have for supervisor? Do they hesitate to talk to Customers?

Nov 23, 2013
New Delhi
I am writing to you because I am not at all Happy with the services I am getting. This is the 5th time I called Customer Care and whenever I request for the Supervisor to be on call, They won't be available at any time. The system is not generating correct information as I purchased the Half Yearly Plan (for 6 months) for Advantage_H. And when I checked my bill today, I got to know that I got my service for 5 months and I need to pay the amount for 6 months separately and this does not make any sense. I informed the same to the customer Care with request #2015011615174402 and got to know that I have to pay the month amount and I can again request for half yearly plan from tomorrow but for today I have to pay the bill of Rs. 894. Interesting part is when I requested for the supervisor, The executive informed me that he is not around (This is the third time I requested for the Supervisor and I am not sure what supervisor do in you Customer Care Center and why they are not interested to talk to customers) and then he argued with me and then I asked him to disconnect my connection with Spectranet, then he put my phone on mute and talked to his senior and suddenly changed his mood and told me that we will send the request to the concern department and you need not to pay Rs.894.
I have many colleagues of mine who are using your services. I would request you to reply to this email and provide me the next action plan and also let me know what kind of policy you guys have for supervisor? Do they hesitate to talk to Customers?

Vivek - I have asked my Customer Tech Support team to speak with you to resolve this matter. Thanks.
Nitin Mehrotra
COO, Spectranet