• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,698

playwin2

ISP
BSNL DataOne Home 250
Hello group,

I'm facing strange problem:

Here is the situation; suppose my DataOne user id is USER NAME and pwd is OLD PASSWORD, now to change my pwd I go at the www.dataone.in and changed my pwd to, say NEW PASSWORD, so far it's ok.

Now when I try to log-in at dataone portal with the new pwd it's working but old pwd failed, just right and it confirms that my pwd is changed. B U T now when I try to connect using with the new password conn failed, old pwd is working!

What the hell is going on....

Oh! I'm using Bridge mode
Router Model: UT300R2U

try after some time.

arrey toh wats da problem...eventually u can use the net BY the way this is a very common problem see just call the bsnl guys and pester them for a day or two saying that you forgot your new password so they will reset the whole connection to the default password after which a day or two later u can change your password and i can assure you everything will be allright..........thats what i did and it did my work..😀

@supermanThanks man, I follow your sugg and they reset my dataone pwd. 🙂 BTW they forgot to reset dataone email pwd, so I guess I have to call them back. 🙄

QUOTE(playwin2 @ Mar 30 2007, 07:09 PM) [snapback]85442[/snapback]
@superman

Thanks man, I follow your sugg and they reset my dataone pwd. 🙂

BTW they forgot to reset dataone email pwd, so I guess I have to call them back. 🙄[/b]

OH IM REALLY SURRY...........I POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD 😀....THOUGH NICE TO HEAR UR PROBLEM TO BE ALMOST SOLVED.....

OOPSIE..WRONG THREAD