BSNL Broadband in BANGALORE

• Thread starter Thread starter raceryan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 20,446
btw, does bsnl offer broadband without a telephone connection?[/b]

Sushubh,

Anybody else is offering broadband without telephone connection. I think we are talking about Broadband which is through Telephone / Cable.

Cheers

well i have seen people on this board saying that Airtel FORCES you to take a telephone connection for using their broadband services. I just was amused if BSNL was doing it otherwise. I had like to know it as well if some company is offering dsl without phone. Dishnet I guess did that coz they did not have a telephone network...

Reliance Infocomm.

128k plan for Rs 750
256K plan for Rs 1200[/b]

the actual speed is 10-15 kbps ( yes k b p s NOT k B p s.....) beware

Originally posted by Sushubh@May 27 2005, 02:31 AM
that is actually pretty good looking at indian conditions...
[snapback]10295[/snapback]
[/quote]

sometimes i really wonder has India made any progress in IT but when i meet people like agnivo and few more here ( hey dont ask me names 😛 ) i somehow dont lose faith in Indian IT ... 🙁

well it is disgusting. but after using sify and their 2KBps broadband connections... airtel's 15-16KBps feels like heaven.

But Mohit,I guarantee u >256kbps(32KBps) with ur DataOne connection for most of the times. Mainatainance/breakdown/congestion is not included and can happen to any network.

right now a user of BSNL is guaranting you services! and the new packages someone posted on this site looks extremely yummy.

HI THERE I NEED TO GET AN INSIDER'S (EXISTING COSTUMER'S) INFO ABOUT BSNL DATAONE IN BANGALORE.

ARE THERE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE CONNECTIONS?
HOW IS THE COSTUMER SUPPPORT?
WHAT ABOUT BILLING , DO THEY CHEAT YOU ?
HOWS THE MODEM WHICH THEY PROVIDE DOES IT COME WITH A GURANTEE?
HOWS THE SPEED ?

for bangalore folks :is it the best broadband service in bangalore? is not which would u recomend?

thanks.

Ya dataone is really good yar
This is fastest and most reliable speed. for starting plan itself nearly 1.6Mpbs its cheap also Rs 750/m for unlimited !!!.Modem, you can purchase from BSNL or can have it on rental or Purchase from outside.BSNL is State owned and no cheating.I booked for landline and broadband coonection online on this link
http://210.212.204.4:8282/newline/

if you have a landline already book on this link

http://210.212.204.4:8282/bbreg/index.html

You can view/pay your bills also here(Welcome to Bangalore Telecom District website)

Cheers🙂🙂🙂

admin, delete this three posts including mine 🙂 ! so that, those post can Rest In Peace !