Google Search Updates

And now, they have also updated the layout. Too many changes! Is this some kinda performance appraisal season in Google?

heh. when everyone starts using it, search results are going to look more cluttered. 🙂

----------

i hope that google makes it an optional features.

even better, if they provide option to turn this feature on for your friends/relatives and people you like/follow.

i hope that google makes it an optional features.

even better, if they provide option to turn this feature on for your friends/relatives and people you like/follow.

Apparently NO... These are amongst the few new feature that google is going to introduce on its websites...
And is part of the whole Google+ launch and other feature they have started going live with...

Even the top navigation bar is a planned seam-less design across all sites(apps)... allowing people to dart between the apps with a navigation option that is in the same place each time

If folks noticed, they have also made another change on the search results page. If there are images, a mouse over does a mini zoom out of the image.

If folks noticed, they have also made another change on the search results page. If there are images, a mouse over does a mini zoom out of the image.
I think it was that way for sometime now...

I also see we can change the background image (not sure if this was an existing feature) ?

Where was I all these days ... :mellow (2):

Atleast its only shows-up only after we sign in... unlike yahoo email login page which comes-up by default with a background image (currently showing Budda Milgaya ad)...
I did see that is based on internet speed (it is plain when I used EVDO to connect)

----------

And what about the voice search (on google.com doesn't show on google.co.in)...