Invites for Xiaomi Redmi 1S

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,877
Need one invite for friend.

Not exactly an invite. Basically a thread where you can ask if the other person has a unit in his cart. Basically was getting tired of new members joining the thread asking for invites on the OnePlus One thread. So created this forum where only regular members can participate. I have not checked the permissions thoroughly though.

The phone is now listed as Coming Soon!

I had 4G in two different accounts, but as friends backed off, I didn't removed it from cart thinking someone would
ask here on forums.

for 1S sale I clicked buy now and got it on both accounts
but when I went to checkout it was showing only 4G

Now I've tried 20 calls to 0124-6150000
and after getting greetings for priority customer, and selecting the desired IVR option my call is dropped.

Wrote a mail too but it would take a few days to get a reply

if anyone has Redmi 1S, please ask me before clearing it, If mine one is lost in the clouds I'll need your help.

seems it was an error from their end.

you can refresh the page now, and it should be visible in cart, or leave it to rest for a hour, it will appear
as they seem to be working on the issue

anyone Still needs Redmi 1S, I have one in cart,
don't know if it would accept order, but can try for you.

Need spare xiaomi for friend. if anyone has one in their cart, please let me know.

Im sure I bought around 10redmis till now ..for friends and family. Demand for this simply stumps me.

I Have one, but I don't know if COD would work for your address, COD is not working for my address.

PM me so I can try it.