Tata Docomo scam!

• Thread starter Thread starter dextermorgan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,397
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go and show the messages to customer relationship center.

----

What if he applies to port out and they say - "Sir, you can not - there is pending activity for your account, recharge first!"

"customer relationship center" I havent seen these since a long time.

Called customer care and they repeatedly told me I do not have any pending requests for activation of new shit like these. But again I keep on receiving those messages.

"customer relationship center" I havent seen these since a long time.

Called customer care and they repeatedly told me I do not have any pending requests for activation of new shit like these. But again I keep on receiving those messages.

Take a risk. Do 40Rs recharge. Let the pack get activated. Then complain them that - "if i did not have pending request" how did it get activated?

If you port out - its going to cost more than 40! (unless u find operator with FREE scheme for port-in customers)

Whether complaining on PG portal has any effect?
pgportal surprisingly worked for me.

after seeing a few members here get results from pg portal, i too complained to them about shitty 3g speed of docomo. then docomo representatives spent one whole day with me trying to solve the problem and repeatedly asking me to withdraw the complaint.

Last edited:
Porting is actually great. All operators have special plans for such customers with discounts for initial months.

airtel sends missed calls from unknown numbers, on calling back one ends up getting charged instantly :\

How can you call back an unknown number?! :wondering:

Status
Not open for further replies.