Tata Sky: Pogo Comes In Hindi Only!

• Thread starter Thread starter Harish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 8,550

Harish

This is regarding a few channels, for example, pogo is being relayed in English, in normal cable, but in Hindi in Tata Sky, i thought it was due to the language option, and tried it, but in vain, i called the tata sky help line and they clearly said that pogo was being relayed in hindi for them, can someone plz verify, i mean, i'm sure pogo can't be relayed in hindi for everyone...

eew. pogo in hindi?i can handle shin chan in hindi. but mr. beans in hindi?i would die of the horrors.i renamed the thread. i guess it's ok with you.

I've complained twice to them about Pogo's Hindi only audio but nothing has been done till now 🙁

It comes in English for me?

QUOTE(Crazysah @ Mar 26 2007, 03:51 PM) [snapback]84886[/snapback]
It comes in English for me?[/b]

Thats IMPOSSIBLE, besides, every other Tata Sky user gets it in hindi...

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Mar 26 2007, 12:40 PM) [snapback]84862[/snapback]
eew. pogo in hindi?

i can handle shin chan in hindi. but mr. beans in hindi?

i would die of the horrors.

i renamed the thread. i guess it's ok with you.[/b]

geez no problem

well, i have an idea, instead of requesting to Tata Sky, it would be better to make a request to pogo..., i tried to get POGO's helpline, or atleast an email id, but, i guess i just wasn't able to, but i was able to find the address, is anyone interested?

S-2 Level, Block F
International Trade Tower
Nehru Place
New Delhi - 110019
India

or:

Empire Mills Compound
Ground Floor
414, Senapati Bapat Marg
Lower Parel
Mumbai 400 013
India[/b]

Pogo itself is feeding Tata Sky with hindi audio track. You will have to request pogo to provide alternative audio tracks.Any DishTV user getting english audio in pogo ?

I am also getting POGO only in Hindi. It seems that Turner has stopped the english feed altogether. Its coming in hindi on cable as well.

TS should send alerts (english lang feed discontinued by broadcaster etc.) whenever there is a change in the services offered even though it is not in their control; otherwise it is deficiency in service.

I am getting POGO in both english and hindi. :dance::dance::dance:But one or two programmes telecaseted only in Hindi, i think. But English feed not yet disconnected.