Ul 900 Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter lnsb
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2,885
Mine on Home UL900

https://www.speedtest.net

Amazing No??????

the speeds depends on the different servers u choose.. they vary from 200kbps to 400kbps, the upload for me kinda stays at 60ish kbps..

ul+ means that the phone rental will be zero, and consequently u will have no free calls and every call will be charged 1 Rs/min

those results are all bullshit !!! u wont get over 40kbps in 900ul forget 300 kbps anywhere in india !!

hey plz dont get confused........ 300kb/s ~ implies kilo bits per sec..... correct me if I am wrong. That translates to ~40KB/s (in terms of Kilo Bytes) So speeds that your Download accelerator shows 30~40KB/s, are max speeds on 256~300kbps lines. It does not mean that you will get 300KB/s or 400KB/s !!! So on generalizing, For a 256kbps connection 30~40KBPS is max..... you should be happy..... there is mathematical conversion....between kbps & KB/s so other member can throw light on this topic... (a maths prof...needed). 🙂-pranKster.

With tht upload speeds i wld get banned from private sites within daysthanx i m on airtel where ul speed is generalyy> dl speeds

256 kbps = 256/8 KBPS = 32 KBPS which is what ur downloads in torrents.. download accels.. etc etc show.. speed varies from 28 or 30 to 36-40 depending the on the server ur logged on.. and the server you download from... 🙂