• Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1,789

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and i m not able to accept it - i become angry.When someone is doing something or about to do something, in a way I don't want it to be done - and i m able to accept it - i remain tolerant.When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and I m not able to accept it - I become jealous.When someone is having something or someone is able to produce the results which i m not able to produce - and i m able to accept it – I get inspired.When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m not able to accept it - it causes fear in me.When i m encountering uncertainty or is about to encounter uncertainty, which i m not sure how i m going to handle - and i m able to accept it - i feel adventurous about it.When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m not able to accept it - it develops hatred in me. When someone has done something that has emotionally hurt me - and i m able to accept it - it helps me forgive them.When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m not able to accept it - i say 'i m missing u'.When someone is present in my thoughts, but is not physically present - and i m able to accept it - i say 'i m thinkin of u'. Thus, Emotional Equation becomes:Something + acceptance = positive emotionSomething + non-acceptance = negative emotionSo, it is not 'something' or 'someone' who is making me feel positive or negative, but it's my 'acceptance' or 'non-acceptance' of something or someone, which impacts things

Yes so true ... :wub: ........yes so stupid!!