• Thread starter Thread starter kambui
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,619

kambui

The Hardware Guy
ISP
BSNL Dataone Home 500 @ 256kbps
I am a complete Firefox fan ...but right now I am trying this new one from Mozilla .Sea Monkey 1.1 not as popular as Firefox ...but is really looking good and most of the extension of firefox works with it. Well eats up memory ..just like fox does....comes with a nice mail client as well.And with the InfoRSS addon it is likely all of you can give it a try 😛

its based on the now dead mozilla application suite. i hate it because the default installation does not have a go button but a search one. control enter also does not work i think.in the end i use opera for an integrated suite. and mozilla browsers are laggy.

Yeah I found this out ....too soon ....can do with that 'search' button ....but ctrl enter not working ...sucks ...Oh well at least I can say that I have 4 browsers in my pc. 😛

What more can I have ...I already Have Firefox,Sea monkey,Opera,IE7....yes I can give Netscape & Safari ...but i think I will pass for now 😀

u cannot get safari. but you can get amaya and flock. there are more. i had this friend who manages a website on web standards. at any given time he had around 13 web browsers installed.