Bad Experience with Tikona Broadband

ISP
Airtel
Hi,

My Connectivity ID is 1105753581 with Tikona & I am from Chennai with a 6 month plan already being taken.I was their customer for the past 2 years. The past 1 year has been very very horrible. A best example is the past two weeks where I have been getting No Internet or a 1 MBPS instead of the promised 4 MBPS.

The Call centre staffs have a standard set of responses.
1. Problem with Roof top device
2. Roof top device connected to a different server
3. Local server down.

I have asked them to send a person to check the issue, but they insist that their online team will check it & get it resolved in 24 hours.

There is an apellate but nothing happens. You get an auto responder from j.nair@tikona.in and then after a few days another call centre person calls up.

NOTE: Tikona do not have their own service team they have outsourced it(atleast in chennai). So, i strongly doubt that they are not sending a representative to avoid charges. Their own forum is flooded with Negative reviews. The representatives resolve small issues & shamelessly ask us to comment on the Forum.

Regards,
S.K

I had similar experience as yours , I found local cable broadband are usually much better and affordable . I dont understand how tikona claims to win awards and who the hell gives them awards for such shitty services .

Yes Thundurus. There is one hilarious thing, I forgot to mention.

When you call the Tikona call centre observe the background voices. A person (probably a manager) keeps shouting "ajay make it fast, make it fast"

It is as if they are chasing school children to finish home works.

Poor Call centre people they bear the burnt of our wrath. I wish that the Tikona office should be made to work on the connection given to us.