This Is Madness. This Is Spaaaaaarta.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 6,246
hehehe... about time.... good movie, but people are getting a little ridiculous about it..... especially considering that 99.99999% of the a**holes running around screaming "This is Spartaaaa" are not spartans or anything near it.

hehe wonder how many spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans we got here on this forum :lol: :lol:

Hehe, first day, first show...........totally worth it. Only negative point was that i had to watch it in PVR Gurgaon 🙁For those who don't know, the theater is horrible.....small screen, stiff seats and non existent leg room and the the sound system seems to be from a previous generation.Stupid DT Cinemas, forgot to release it i think.Any other users from gurgaon ? which theater do you prefer ?

well i tend to go to naraina coz the girl stays in delhi. otherwise i would personally prefer dt megamall for english flicks and srs for hindi ones.

Thnks for replying. Yeah, i have not yet been to srs. Maybe after the exams...

one hell of a movie!!!any idea if it also has complete digital background just like Sin City??? i think most of it has...

hmm...shots of spears going and coming out of bodies and the beheadings scenes were really awesome...they're like real!!!

i like the cutting effect. hand gone. head gone. i like the gay king as well. very macho.

QUOTE(coolbuddy_79 @ Apr 2 2007, 10:33 PM) [snapback]85851[/snapback]
any idea if it also has complete digital background just like Sin City??? i think most of it has...[/b]
i heard the whole movie was shot inside a studio.

yes...was thinking the same...try and watch Sin City...even that's pretty cool!!!