• Thread starter Thread starter ogtripleog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 4,156

ogtripleog

Regular
ISP
Dataone
Allright.. I saw the Village at Fun Republic and I would like to say that it s*ckS.. Allright even that would be mild.. after a trailer like that.. you would have at least expected a decent - average movie.. the story isn't even worth telling.. please do yourselves a favor and stay at home.. i know most of you will be desparately longing to see this movie, because of all the hype it has generated..The acting is good it's the story that's got me.. there is a HUGE twist at the end.. more of an ANTIclimax.. anyways just wanted to help save your money.. if you still watch it don't tell me i didn't warn you :angry:

so i should stay at home. 🙁 i was planning to catch this movie tomm morning. 🙁

here is ankit's review:
The Village Movie Review

trust me you don't wanna watch this movie..if you don't belive me then get a vcd and then watch it at home..

chalo cool hai... killbill2 bhi dekhne ka mann nahi tha 😛... no movie this week hence! 😀 fun republic... what have you for me this friday :mellow:

eeks.. i am waiting for... uuh nothing exactly... i doubt Wimbledon would make it around here... 🙁

i doubt it too.. anyways it is actually good for me in a way.. will let me study.. got some big exams coming in december 🙁 shayad main bhi kabhi engineer banu ga 🤔

yeah! , especially the part where some posts to 2 year old thread...personally i like sixth sense....i see dead people...:blink: