Abhishek Bachchan In New Moto Rokr Advertisement

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 7,554
he look funny for a change

funny ad yep! but only the last shot wen he is dead and his mundi is rocking! :lol:

same here. thought the last part was really funny. he rocks his head in a really weird way in the last part. :lol:though the phone sucks like any other motorola phone. -_- too over priced at 17.5k. and it doesnt even have edge and 3g support. 😱cam isnt too good and sound quality i think is ok.they are saying its a pda, but theres hardly any pda-like features.the only good thing is it has a large screen.

QUOTE(viralbug @ Mar 26 2007, 11:29 PM) [snapback]84958[/snapback]
and it doesnt even have edge and 3g support. 😱[/b]
umm..which country do you plan to use edge & 3g btw, cos we ain't seeing edge here for many yrs.

Therefore why pay extra to have it then.

Even i found the ad damn funny, (even though i m not an AB fan)!Isn't EDGE already offered by hutch ? i thought it was, but who anyways uses anything but GPRS, which is pretty decent enough for the moment. I think its a good phone, has an HTML browser and a decent email client. The only thing is i am not too fond of the Linux OS on the phone, (much rather prefer symbian).

QUOTE(blr_p @ Mar 27 2007, 01:24 PM) [snapback]85023[/snapback]
umm..which country do you plan to use edge & 3g btw, cos we ain't seeing edge here for many yrs.

Therefore why pay extra to have it then.[/b]
3g i supposed to be coming some time soon.
Almost all of the phones at that price have these features but this one doesnt. im not sayin anything about paying extra. all im saying is that even after paying extra for this phone you wont get these features which are available on other phones of the same price range.

apnae liyae toh Nokia 6233 is the best(all the features in it!) 3G was to come by may-june 2007 in india. no recent updates in news!

From what i've read, 3G will help in cutting their cost of operation a bit, but i dnt know how much we can benefit.What are we going to do with 400kbps - 2mbps speed, if they charge us a lot in terms of data transferred. If the charges are similar to how they are for GPRS [500 bucks /month unlimited] then its cool!Airtel charges 20 paise per kb when it comes to using their blackberry services.

Kudos BBFORUM members!!....... we somehow managed to reach "unlimited internet" topic from AB's advertisement.

Nah.. comon, we're not that far off-topic are we ? 😀