Google Play Store Updates

IBF

Shitposter

Source
Stop your research and watch this video to see how simple it is to cancel a subscription on Google Play.

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store
2. Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
3. Tap Menu - Subscriptions
4. Select the subscription you want to cancel
5. Tap Cancel subscription
6. Follow the instructions

Last edited:

Last edited:
Google is set to hold a media event sometime today (american time). there are reports that they could launch the Android tablets today. or they might launch the much talked about google music service for android today. in both cases, we here in india are not going to be affected by the new developments. 😛

hah. no one responded to this. this is pretty cool. you can now directly check out all the available android apps and install them on your phone using your computer! no wires needed. any app that you install from your computer would be downloaded instantly on your phone and installed. google has done an excellent job... 🙂

Hmm... so finally they added the download capability. The market was available online but only for viewing, not downloading

i just saw the first 30 minutes. they showed the features of honeycomb.

web version of android market was the biggie. not sure what else was showcased or announced as i am yet to catch up to the latest news.

Google Android Market launched as a web store

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

more details about the announcements here: Introducing the Android Market website - Official Google Mobile Blog

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

- Android Event 02-02-2011[/URL]

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Ah. they announced in-app purchases too. this is good news for the developers.

Last edited:
I just loved this concept. Its very easy to find apps and install it without even have to touch the mobile, provided your phone is having an active GPRS or Wifi connection. I don't know if the installation is queued and it starts installing whenever your phone detects a internet connectivity via GPRS or Wifi. But it won't work if the Android Market app is not running in background in your device (if you may have killed the app by using some task manager).I think they can even add a feature to trace your lost mobile phone just like 'Find my iPhone'. Just a suggestion...