What All Do You Want For Free?

colour screen

[OP]
Mar 21, 2007
we have free email, free software, but what else do you want for free apart from free Internet connection.What else do you want for free?

GSV13

Special Member
Regulars
Apr 14, 2006
Free transportFree electricityFree medicalFree holidaysFree Salary ..... the list is endless :lol:

colour screen

[OP]
Mar 21, 2007
I just want free money. I will not ask more than that.How much do you want?

kambui

The Hardware Guy
Regulars
Mar 8, 2006
He did say on the internet....and you guys told life :lol: I think music should me free on the net (as it is already free just that legal part)at least old music should be free....I have seen some site like johnnycash.com give music for free...why not we have rafi.com ....

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i had like things to be more logical.like taxes for example. it is already hard to make a living in india. and if you are moderately successful, the government charges 43% as taxes and you get nothing in return.power cuts.bad roads.bad services in government offices.bad civil hospital services.the list is endless. i want an accountable government which does things to improve our life. rest would follow.

mystery_inc18

Regulars
Regulars
Feb 6, 2006
free movies ( not pirated ones :p )free gamesfree voip (premium quality)free iptv :D :Dand much more............

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
free.....wow........how about everything?? :D@amogh_gulwady- nice siggy, liked 300 eh?

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
if everyone works for you... what would you do?it's a pretty awkward situation to have some many slaves. :confused: