India At 107/4

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 4,343
Anyone can guess now 😀

Dhoni out for a duck. And the break after showed the 7UP ad featuring Dhoni. HOW AWESOME.

i am going to stay up. i want to see the statement from Dravid. if they show him speak anything about their performance in the match. i also want to see the faces of Charu Sharma and Mandira Bedi.umm what if?bermuda wins against bangladesh. and india's run rate is better than both bangladesh and bermuda. 😀

bermuda win over bangaldesh ??!?we beat bermuda by a comfortable margin.and bangladesh beat us.hmmm...flying cows

Some statements that I can think of :Statement from Dravid - See I told you take Sehwag to the World Cup. At least he has got back his formStatement from Ganguli - See I told you I am a better captainStatement from Dhoni - I should be back playing TennisStatement from Chappel - I am not going to open my hotel room door for anyoneStatement from Vinod Kambli - I remember Eden Gardens 1996Statement from SRK - HA RA IndiaStatement from Sachin - Forgot to eat my six grain wala sixerStatement from Kaif, Laxman - Next time humko lena

heh. the studio had silence. pin drop silence. 😉awww. its like they are talking about a sad movie.

their punishment should be to swim and come back to India...if anyone's alive, then give him a chullu bhar paani to drown himself...

i had say the best punishment would be to sack them all for a period of 6 months. let them go back to their state teams and play a season of ranji. let them loose all their advertising contracts. give them what they deserve. a break. from playing for india. on the international stage. do this and we shall see atleast 2-3 of our aging players announcing their retirement.

QUOTE(Sushubh @ Mar 24 2007, 03:56 AM) [snapback]84501[/snapback]
let them loose all their advertising contracts.[/b]

this is what's needed for sure!!!

in fact, they should be banned from advertising till they perform...