1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reliance CDMA Unlimited Prepaid Plans

Discussion in 'Reliance Communications GSM/4G-LTE' started by x720, Dec 19, 2014.

1. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

Thank god.. No capping! :clap::clap:
    10gb for 149.. OMG.. awesome.. thanks for the info bro :)

Btw speed capping of 1Mbps (which some guys mentioned) is based on regional sim card or based on tower?

2. MediaFire

MediaFire Twisted
    Regulars

Raised a service request with reliance , it was closed without any solution and i was asked for the feedback for the same
    i have heard everyone saying about customer care of reliance , now i know why

hands are full now , so didnt go upto pgportal

but anyway to be honest , no wireless provides even this much fruitful connection :D

didnt give up on BSNL , temporarily moved to a place which doesnt have BSNL coverage , so using Reliance

ganesha7 and x720 like this.
  3. x720

x720 Incoherent Poster
    Regulars

ganesha7 likes this.
  4. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

That's true bro. I'm getting solid 1Mbps upload & 1Mbps download speed all the time with reliance. Previously i was also using bsnl evdo. But the connection was not stable. Download speed varying from 40kB/s to 80kB/s and sometimes up to 120kB/s. But upload speed is crappy. Just 5kB/s to 10kB/s. As i'm in full time internet marketing (which is my full time earner :) ), i'm in desperate need of good upload speed as well as multiple connections.

Thanks bro.

#54 ganesha7, Dec 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  5. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

Hi guys,

I have been using reliance 949 plan on a cdma data card using omh sim. Last month everything was fine, speed was not capped with any limit. But from yesterday i'm unable to connect to evdo mode. I have put 949 plan just 5 days ago (might have downloaded around 5gb i guess). I'm afraid if they have put any fup limit for it. Can some existing users pls confirm?

Regards,
    Ganesh.

6. vidyut

vidyut Crime Master GoGo
    Regulars

most likely a technical issue and lol don't worry they don't have a fup policy for unlimited plans.:nod:

ganesha7 and x720 like this.
  7. ganesha7

ganesha7 Member
    Regulars

Lol.. thank god.. i'm relieved.. one guy mentioned in a blog that he is facing speed capping after 5gb in 949 plan which made me to shiver.. :)

8. Jasmee

Jasmee Member
    Regulars

well in reliance GSM unlimited means 30GB confirmed with reliance CC .
    l

9. x720

x720 Incoherent Poster
    Regulars

For those 2G plans? I think it is stated somewhere that they have a 45GB limit or something.

@ganesha7

Issue resolved? Which circle? And capping at 5GB doesn't make sense whatsoever, when they're giving 4GB for 256.

10. Jasmee

Jasmee Member
    Regulars

No , It's 30 Gb , I usually use Reliance for uploads , when you recharge with 3g with your current 2g pack then they provides 3g speed but validity of 2g changes to 1 day but good for me as they provide good upload speeds as necessary in mine case . So , It's 30 GB , I can confirm that .

x720 likes this.