• Views Views 4,387

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL DataOne launches 512kbps unlimited connection for business users
State owned telecom company BSNL has launched a new broadband package for their business customers. The plan is the first to offer unlimited data transfer with 512kbps connectivity.
The plan is named UL 6000 and it costs Rs. 6000 excluding other charges. Here are the details:
Plan Name: UL [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/669/bsn...kbps-unlimited/

i think its better to go with TATA who is offering the same @ Rs. 1800/-....

i mentioned the tata and airtel packages in the post. and anyways tata is the sole company of the three offering the connections for homes.

Pagal salle !! Why anyone won't take 2X ul 900plus. After all we know there is no diff between residence and business grade for bsnl. However if they give dinner with Preity Zinta every month then i sort of could think about this plan :lol:

heh. the new ad featuring zinta is pretty darn funny. totally illogical. what is funny is the fact that the airtel engineer which comes to my place has himself admitted that several small companies in the region book airtel connections in individual names for their office work and fuse the connections to get unlimited speeds in the range of 2-4 mbps. one such company in my sector had 10 airtel connections for the same purpose.

and why is that? commercial electricity is more expensive. current accounts have fewer facilities.it is the way things are.

preity zinta wali ad is funny..its illogical to get 512kbps u/l for 6kbetter satisfy yaself on 256k u/l for 1/6 th of price :lol:

It's not surprising to see that most of the isps are concentrating on small and medium businesses as it's going to bring in more money. It's about time they came up with economically reasonable offers for the home segment as well.