How to access ICICI Bank Credit Card statements online?

• Thread starter Thread starter udayan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 15,579
THIS BANK IS GOING TO THE DOGS

no toll free number , continuous wait time and random rerouting from one executive to another.

anyway , there is now a new method , call cc and get new user id and password will be mailed to your home address , then you will be able to see statement online again

So I got a call from ICICI regarding my tweet. They say they 'upgraded' their website to a new and more secure version which has disabled the link. They're working on a solution but they don't have a concrete time frame. They also said what @udayan said, they'll provide me with a username through which I can see the unbilled transactions but as my credit card is new they're yet to generate one for me. They said they'll get back to me on this.

Am in the same dilemma, no savings account with ICICI bank, but use there CC. Let me tweet them and ask for the user id and password.

So they generated the user ID for me and everything's good now. I am now able to see the unbilled debits etc. Tweeting them really helps! They were following up on this pretty good and they were also providing updates to my request via email.

Good to have stumbled on this thread. My dad had told me he is unable to find the link to see the statements & had made me search thw whole website. Now I can tell him what these jerks have done without informing. They should have generated IDs first. Intimated the users & then stopped the access.

By the way, what needs to be done to get the user ID generated? Cos thats what my dad's next question will be 😕

You can either tweet them and they'll ask your contact details and will give you a callback, or you can call their toll free number listed on their website. Explain to them the problem and they'll generate the User ID to you. You can then go to their homepage and then click on 'New User' and then click on 'I want to generate the password' and follow on screen instructions.

I was given the user ID and was asked to generate the password online. When tried generating the password, Got an error as "Your mobile number is not registered for Mobile Banking". Have tweeted them again, But no response.

Better call them. They said the same to my dad - that mobile is not registered for mobile banking. Dad responded then that they have called him before for credit limit upgrade, loan on existing card etc. They have updated the number now

Okey, received the user ID and Password.. Whenever I login, in the welcome page am asked to enter the email ID and mobile number. Tried with different email ID's, but the system is not accepting. Mobile number accepted without any issues.

Am continuously receiving the statement on my regular email though. Funny

I had this problem too. When I tried after a few hours it worked.

The best is to call them up in that case.