Help: Black & White Picture In Tata Sky Av - Tv Tuner Card

• Thread starter Thread starter ultimad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 25,269

ultimad

I don't know if I can post this question here. Here goes my problem:Hardware: Intex USB TV Tuner card and recently got Tata Sky DTH.Software: WinDVR3, configured to PAL_B, Composite-Mode, Cable.But all I can see is black&white video. To cross-check if the problem is with TataSky, I've connected it to my neighbors TV and it just works fine (Color video)Even tried Honestech's TVR Plus DVR but without luck.What seems to be the problem? It used to work fine with Cable-TV connection.Anybody else here faced this problem? Your help will be highly appreciated.

I guess you need to use the coaxial cables to connect the digicomp to your tuner box.

Thanx for the replay wave!I've tried with RF cable too, as you suggested. But the result is same. Black&White picture.I don't know what I'm missing here. Please help me out! :-(

ok...do this...just try and record something and see if that also is getting saved in B&W and not color...

@ultimad : Which cable are using ? Mine is working fine. Have u ever tried any other device on the composite in of your tv tuner card ?

Me too facing the same problem.(Pic in B&W)
Hardware: TECH COM USB TV Tuner card and Tata Sky DTH.
Software: TV plus 3.0, configured to PAL_B, Composite-Mode, MMI Cable.

Local cable TV signal is OK with colour picture.(thro antena type cable mode)
May be the TV tuner card unable to read the complete DTH signals.

help me guys

I don't know if I can post this question here. Here goes my problem:

Hardware: Intex USB TV Tuner card and recently got TataSky DTH.

Software: WinDVR3, configured to PAL_B, Composite-Mode, Cable.

But all I can see is black&white video. To cross-check if the problem is with TataSky, I've connected it to my neighbors TV and it just works fine (Color video)

Even tried Honestech's TVR Plus DVR but without luck.

What seems to be the problem? It used to work fine with Cable-TV connection.

Anybody else here faced this problem? Your help will be highly appreciated.

i am using the internal tv tuner card (some chines made ) and it working perfectly try to use the rf (the single pin) pin not the 3 pin i was also having the same problem with the 3 pin system (Red, Yellow, White)but with the single (i think so it called RF wire) and it works perfecti know the quality will be less but its works and also the quality is great

Mine is External Card. I had checked both (single (RF) & MMI (3pin)) option Still no color picture???

:thumbsup: Color arrived -problem solved of mine

Dear Friends,
The problem is due to non compatibility of STB (digicomp) of Tata Sky with LCD screens or Laptop. With different specification (later I will try to send the detail) STB digicomp is provided by TATA sky and the problem is solved.