Phone doesn't connect to any data network :-(

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 4,051
ce39205c2b6908f6af6a0b9e97a84600.jpg

This exclamation mark has driven me crazy.

This! It is extremely frustrating and appears usually on slow networks. I first noticed this last month, when I went over my 2GB limit and got throttled to 2G speeds. Haven't crossed the FUP so far this month, and the mark has been a rare occurrence. But, fwiw, inspite of the mark being there, data works fine. Is your data actually not working?

nope. nothing works. went to idea store. their phones are working fine. so it is not a signal issue 🙁 resetting the phone right now. also bought an airtel sim to check. it would activate in the morning.

tried that too. idea guy googled to get the info at his store :\

do not have the Galaxy nexus with me now. friend took it. all other sims accessible to me right now are regular sims.

it's now stuck at erasing. i am not even encrypted so not sure what is taking so long. @Nishant tells me that not connecting to mobile networks is a known lollipop bug. 🙁

ok. it appears to have started working now. i now have a spare airtel connection that i paid a premium for. any recommendations for a backup feature phone that has a looong battery life? 😀