Switch Off/on For Night Unlimited

h_k_v2000

[OP]
Jul 14, 2005
Is there any way to get rid of switching off and then back on again after 9 to use net in unlimited-mode ? i mean, one shud do that to ensure that his logging-in time is registered as 'after-9' in their records to later distinguish the night usage from day usage ??
So if any one knows what the 'ipconfig /release' and 'ipconfig /renew' commands Exactly do ? are they same as rebooting the modem or do they just change (renew) ip address ? Beacause if it IS .. then these commands can be ritten in a batch file which can put to be executed at 9 thru the system scheduler. And there's this freeware Poweroff application that can be used to turn off the pc in the morning at 8 ? :)

h_k_v2000

[OP]
Jul 14, 2005
hmm 125 views and no one cared to answer. anyways wat i have come up with myself is just use this simple little software. It can schedule a 'disconnect' from the network, then you can schedule it to connect back again after 9. Its demo but i'm sure ppl are smart enuff :p

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
Regulars
Jan 30, 2005
it was not answered as it has been already answered in this forum like soooo many times...next time onwards, just use the "search" feature of the forum before posting...