• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,598

amish

Star gazer
I got banned!
ISP
MTNL Mumbai BB_600 @12mbps
Does any1 know a way to check previous month usage in MTNL Mumbai (register.mtnl.net.in) website?They used to show it earlier, now they dont allow to see it. But I am sure it should be possible by passing approriateparameters to appropriate cgi script. Did any1 note it down?I need to check as I have been charged excess MB in NU plan whreas I am sure I have hardly used930 MB of 1024MB allowed. But I dont have proof of it as that site is not allowing me to see previous month usage.

Even if u do manage to get info on previous month's usage, it may not help u much. I remember reading an FAQ on MTNL site long time back that if the site does not display the correct usage, then contact helpdesk for the updated information on usage. Can anybody confirm the following?Info that is presented on register.mtnl.net.in is not the one actually used for billing - billing is based on the data reported by DSLAM. So where is the information on register.mtnl.net.in picked up from??

what then whats the use of that site? how do i control my usage?whats the use of "Free ADSL MB balance for current month" field.If DSLAM reports 1024MB used and site shows 100MB unused on last day.I wud trust website and download 100mb because i have paid for it.their website shud be in sync with DSLAM.

Email them at 1504@mtnl.net.in they will reply with attached details. Thank God Usage details for BB is not chargeable 😛

PM me your phone no. and email addressI will send u the details of ur previous months usage in a jiffy

yes really need it ........ couldnt access 2 check usage FROM march 28 - 31 ........ & now no link for previous months usage ...... damn ......plz do provide the parameters .........need it ............

@Dante ....... plz do share ur knowlege with us regarding usage details .............

according to trai rules they have to hold consumer uasge data upto two months , due to increase in no of connections in mumbai the register site is overwhelmed by data , so they have to take out previous month data .......

u can get that data through their "intranet" servers they store it just call 1500 and get it

alex

nope i called 1500 (on march 22 for feb usage)..guy said he doesnt have that link too.he said ..."hamara link bhi nikal diya hain"

1500 is crap ........ they just dont know whot 2 say & transfer u 2 other person & u have 2 say ur story many times ............ yet u dont get ur problem solved ...........

i would suggest going to ur exchange and directly dealing with the triband people! if there's one thing i've noticed about mtnl, calling 1500/1504 is useless and takes for ever, but when you go pay them a visit, everything gets fast-tracked! also, do u have NU or 200p?

use datafox for firefox. you can view the current month's and last month's usage very easily without going to the stupid mtnl website. 🙂