8mb/sec plan giving me only 3.50mb/sec speed :( Should I complain?

• Thread starter Thread starter raman07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,866
ISP
Netplus
Hi, I recently changed my plan from BBG Combo ULD 2799##(4 Mbps upto 30 GB, 2 Mbps beyond 30 GB)
to BBG Super Speed Combo 1745 VDSL (Upto 8 Mbps till 30 GB, 512 kbps beyond). I request for plan change on 28 nov 2014 and today on 30 nov 2014 my plan changed. I already used my 30GB of my previous plan 2799 and my speed was 2mb/sec and after changing my plan to 1745 VDSL. Today on 30 nov my speed change to 3.50mb/sec which i recently getting in my previous plan 2977 before 30GB FUP so it is clear that bsnl is giving me 4mb/sec speed in the 8mb/sec plan.
Why they are giving me 3.50mb/sec speed in 8mb/sec plan? When my brother went to the office for giving application for changing plan they told my brother that speed might not increase more than 4mb/sec and the person who give me my user name and id when i first start using my bsnl broadband. I told him that i would upgrade my bsnl plan for higher speed and he also told me that bsnl will not give more than 4mb/sec. But i did not belive on them because it look unfair why bsnl advertising 8mb/16mb/24mb higher speed plan and not giving more than 4mb/sec speed.

Should i complain about my low speed? If yes then please tell me where?
I even thinking to upgrade my plan for 16mb/sec 2845rs VDSL so am i going to get 16mb/sec speed or only 4mb/sec?

Talk 2 SDE or W8 for 1 DEC nd also JTO's No idea speed procedure

I have complained about it but what if they refuse to increase speed? And why it is a problem for them to increase my bandwidth? Why they say that no more than 4mb/sec?

What is your distance from exchange ? If it is not close enough, it is hard to get 8 Mbps even with a VDSL connection.