8GB in 1hr @ 256kbps

vikikivi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 23, 2005
This is the screenshot of my friends page ! Jus c how crazy BSNL is going ! This is wat v call "BSNL IS ALL NUTS ! :p

He had called the customer care and after 1.5 hrs the call was ultimately diverted to Bangalore Technical Team thru many hops @ chennai, kolkatta and some more places.

They hv accepted the fault with BSNL server. But are yet to provide my friend with some immediate solution !

If they ask him to pay for this usage @ first place and then process the complaint, he shd pay atleast 10k bucks for this dec month fone bill !

thecoolone

Regular
Regulars
Jul 26, 2005
dude even if he pays 1 single rs... say goodbye to it. only pay for the tariff charges and nothin more.

smartbuddy_82

Regulars
Regulars
Dec 4, 2005
Wow that should be in newspapers man, It will expose BSNL.8GB in 1 hour not even in dreams!

max

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 6, 2005
The theoretical limit for downloading data on a 256Kbps dedicated (leased line) is 112.5MB per hour. There is no way he could've downloaded 4GB (4096MB) in an hour.

vikikivi

Regular
[OP]
Regulars
Jun 23, 2005
He didnt actually download so much ! But the BSNL page says so ! Tats wat hes worried abt ...as they didnt give any solution as of now !

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
Regulars
Jan 21, 2005
Pune
yep, got 2 entries, 1 for 8 min - 4 GB - Nov-end! other for 30 min 4.3 GB - Dec ! hehehe on a 256k line - 8 min, 4 GB !BSNL f*cktards asking if its a virus, or we downloaded to many emails....PS: If I could really download at a speed of 4 GB per 8 min (mmmm about 80 mbps) , I wouldnt mind paying Rs 5000/- per month actually....

skidrock

Oct 29, 2005
Originally posted by vishalrao@Dec 20 2005, 03:02 PM
BSNL f*cktards asking if its a virus, or we downloaded to many emails....

Do they(BSNL) have their brains in their butts or what ? Did they actually understand whatever happened .. Even if it's a virus or a 'downloader trojan' it still can't download at those speeds right. Sue the retards man.

Vince

Regular
Regulars
May 23, 2005
Originally posted by vishalrao@Dec 20 2005, 09:32 AM
1 for 8 min - 4 GB - Nov-end!

OMG, A friend of mine on BSNL had the SAME reading in November..!!!

Ended up writing a letter to those retards and they told him it was a mistake..

pmontu

Regulars
Nov 26, 2005
Originally posted by imranais@Dec 20 2005, 12:45 AM
Wow that should be in newspapers man, It will expose BSNL.

8GB in 1 hour not even in dreams!
[snapback]36427[/snapback]
[/quote]

yeah there is no way , but STILL some nights durin the unltd period me n my friends had fun when BSNL went crazy, i downloaded GTA San Andreas in ONE NIGHT abt 10 hrs DONE,, it did happen many a times almost tro out that weekend ..

but anyway figures are toooooo HIGH for any ADLS which data1 is providing so ,plz some one sue them n get some penality

K

kambui

Some day We will be downloading at that speed remember BSnl has just shown you the future :lol:Hey vikikivi wat was you friend downloading ???Guys I heard this friend of vikikivi had a big HDD now its the smallest one thanks to Bsnl