Need advice regarding unlimited broadband plan

• Thread starter Thread starter bond
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,459
I want to change my current limited broadband plan to unlimited one for home.
I am looking at BB Home Combo ULD 950 or BBG Combo ULD 900. Which would be better option?

Personally, I would suggest one of these

BBG ULD 795 or BBG Combo ULD 945

Any basis for that? FYI ... I am UP(W) subscriber of BSNL.
Will the bill for (BBG ULD 795+phone rental) > BBG Combo ULD 945 ??

Last edited:
FUP and pre FUP speed is high in these plans. If rural BBG ULD 795 is more economical.

FUP and pre FUP speed is high in these plans. If rural BBG ULD 795 is more economical.
I am from urban area. I think 795 + phone rental( which I think shud be 195 but not sure) would still be around same as figure of 945. But in BBG Combo ULD 945 I wont be paying any phone rental and would get 4 Mbps speed upto 8 GB as compared to that of 2 MbpsBBG ULD 795.

I listed both since you forgot to mention your location status.

If you are a downloader, and feel like the pre fup data will be used up within a day then rather get the 675 unlimited plan, all same only there's no FUP in it. I was previously on 800 plan, switched over to this plan instead to save some bucks instead

@ FMC under broadband "BB Home UL 545"," BB Home Combo UL 675","BB Home Combo ULD 845","BBG Combo ULD 945" plans is Rs.645, Rs.775, Rs.899, Rs.1000 respectively in the Odisha circle, Bijnore SSA of UPW and selected SSA's of MP Circle and selected SSAs of Maharashtra circle.

Bijnore SSA of UPW its 1000. Just in case, you come under that.

Edit: Also noted this thread is a month old :talking:

I want to change my current limited broadband plan to unlimited one for home.
I am looking at BB Home Combo ULD 950 or BBG Combo ULD 900. Which would be better option?
Hi Bond,

You can shift to new Broadband service Provider i.e. Connect Broadband. Connect offers many exciting offers on unlimited broadband plans at very reasonable charges. Minimum 1 MBPS speed is provided. I really appreciate them for reliable services across Chandigarh & Punjab region.

Hi Bond,

You can shift to new Broadband service Provider i.e. Connect Broadband. Connect offers many exciting offers on unlimited broadband plans at very reasonable charges. Minimum 1 MBPS speed is provided. I really appreciate them for reliable services across Chandigarh & Punjab region.
Right Right, You're recommending him to get 1mbps @Rs.949 with FUP of only 15GB then speed will be capped at 512kbps , right ? Huh?

Connect Zone

BSNL provides truely unlimited 512kbps package at only Rs. 675.

Connect broadband was good back in 2007 but not anymore.

Connect Zone

FTTH plans which are applicable only in chandigarh are not good either, Rs. 4999 for first 100GB@100mbps then, it's 200x slower! Seriously? I can download 60GB on my BSNL Rs. 675 plan, even Airtel is better than Slower way to "Connect broadband".

I think, you have not checked the New Plans of Connect. if so, then you may be right but first go to website and check out their new broadband plans that are available at very exciting prices now and no speed issue as i am also using Connect broadband service since last 2 years.
Right Right, You're recommending him to get 1mbps @Rs.949 with FUP of only 15GB then speed will be capped at 512kbps , right ? Huh?

Connect Zone

BSNL provides truely unlimited 512kbps package at only Rs. 675.

Connect broadband was good back in 2007 but not anymore.

Connect Zone

FTTH plans which are applicable only in chandigarh are not good either, Rs. 4999 for first 100GB@100mbps then, it's 200x slower! Seriously? I can download 60GB on my BSNL Rs. 675 plan, even Airtel is better than Slower way to "Connect broadband".