Upload on MTNL

coolbuddy_79

The Coolest One!!!
ISP
TriB 749NU @ 2 mbps
guys, any idea if MTNL guys also count the MB we upload??? i think sify counts it... 🤔 i don't think so...just confirming, so that i can share my stuff, coz i think i can run my FTP server on it, which never happened on the Sify connection...tell me the exact thing, and i may give u my FTP server address 🙂

As far as I know...BSNL charges for both Upload/Download. So, I think MTNL also charges for upload. :lol:Why not confirm from helpline/officials ?It's more reliable to do so... 😱

I have just seen the MTNL site ...and there is no mention of upload...only donwload seems to be there.But still you cant be sure of any thing unless it is confirmed by the officials. It wud be better if u give a call the CTO and ask for a confirmation.....Waiting for the address of ur FTP server 😀

I wonder whether he would start his FTP server at all in this scenario !!! :lol:[ Coffee to all ! ]Enjoy !:lol:

true...if uploads counts, then i may not...can't pay out of my pocket for u guys...sorry 😉 😀 😀 😀

To MTNL : "Why u Sucker....!!!!" [like WWE] :lol:

coolbuddy_79 Isn't it possible to check your statistics ie MB Downlaoded etc on the MTNL website? Like the administration page of BSNL

If thats possible just uplaod 10 mb or so one day and check if it affects your total.....

tushar: i sure can check the data i've transfered, both upload and download...it shows me both the items differently, but i really don't know if they gonna accumulate at the end of the month in the bill...tried calling all the helplines...no one answered, being sunday...sarkari babus on leave 😉 😀