1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Worst Internet 3G provider RELIANCE !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Reliance Netconnect Broadband' started by Jaydeep Sethi, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Jaydeep Sethi

Jaydeep Sethi New Member

With no respect and no due regards i would like to convey my message to Modi ji's best friend that reliance 3g is the worst ever thing happens to me ever. I used to have Docomo 3G and had no network , internet problem what so ever. But due to a good price i thought it might be good to switch to reliance. but every month connectivity fails and some issues come . I have to buy a Docomo 3g along with reliance to counter emergency situations . All time network fails and all time max 300kbps -400kbps is the speed . I Brought an Usb extension also so that i can put my dongle outside my home for better connectivity and even after that i get 2 bar signal . I mean if i hide my dongle when docomo is inserted still it gives 4/5 bars and approx 1mb-1.5mb speed. This is my last month using reliance and going to go back permanently to docomo . Its a little bit costly but i can RELIANCE on it.
    Kind Regards