Shall I Take This Plan? 512 Ul Plan From Tata Indicom

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i want to take a 512 UL plan from Tata indicom....can u tell me what speeds may i get in that connection???/ is tata giving a good connection without any breaks????is it worth so????and finally is tata giving a constant 512kbps speed at all????thkss in advance...

areey yaar koi toh help karo???????????? i need it urgently tell me shall i go for it or not???arent there nebody with such plan?????

with tata indicom 512kbps unlimited plan you will get constant 60-64KB/SEC download and upload speed.but their service varies from area to area

TATA guys are still conducting feasibility report for my connection. Its been over a month and they havnt got back to me and i have since called them 3 times. Imagine how much they would make you wait on a downtime once you are their customer..

QUOTE(cool_scholar007 @ Mar 21 2007, 04:31 PM) [snapback]84118[/snapback]
can i connect a wireless router to the connection......to get wireless internet for my laptop???????? i want to use VOIP tooo.......[/b]

DO NOT BUY ANY CONNECTION PLAN FROM TATA! THIS IS MY HUMBLE SUGGESTION TO YOU! I'M NOT TYPING THIS CAPITAL TEXT BY PRESSING CAPS KEY; I'M TYPING IT BY HOLDING SHIFT KEY. SEE, SO MUCH EXTRA EFFORT I'M TAKING TO HOLD YOU BACK FROM WORST EVER EXPERIENCE OF CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP!

Tata people just keep you on hold ... waiting and waiting and nobody knows what exactly the problem is that's causing delay! Do not do not do not waste your hard earned money along with a rare happiness of life! tensions kya kam hai kya yaar aaj kal ke life me?!?! kyun apane haathonse khud ka chain bigaadne pe tule ho ... aur wo bhi paise de kar?!?!?!

kindly don't take tataindicom service....i have suffered and i don't want you to.....its the worst of all the ISPs...tata indicom's motto is " No refund NO service No connectivity " i suggest you go for other ISPs ....

Status
Not open for further replies.